Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

school days

Miranda has really taken to kindergarten. I'm really pleased as it hasn't been the easiest couple of weeks for a 5 year old. She started her new insulin pump regime, had to go to numerous doctor appointments and started school all at the same time. One thing I really like is being able to walk to school and luckily she is just as motivated to walk rather than drive.
All I have to do now is switch to the jog stroller and trade the flip flops for some sneakers......






Homework time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - that is just so cute - and wonderful to hear! (I love coming to your blog cuz it reminds me over on the right column just how long it's been since I've updated my blog. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dont be too hard on yourself it was only a week ago and I loved the pics of Sky and the girls always havin fun!

    ReplyDelete